dimanche 17 juin 2012

Jake and Elwood

I. General comprehension:

1) Where / in what type of vehicle does the scene take place?
2) What is the relationship between the two men?


II. Detailed comprehension:

1) Complete:

 Jake: What's _____?
Elwood: ______?
Jake: This ______? This _________ _____? Where's the _________? The ________ ? Where's the _________?
Elwood: The ______?
Jake: The ________ we _______ to ______. The Blues_________.
Elwood: I _________ it.
Jake: You _______ the Blues________ for _____?
Elwood: _____. For a ___________.
Jake: A ____________? Okay, I can _____ that. What the ______ is this ?
Elwood: This was a __________. I ________ it ____ at the Mount Prospect City ________ auction last _______. It's an ____ Mount Prospect _________ _____. They were practically ________ them _______.
Jake: Well, ______ you, pal. The ______ I _____ out of _________, my own _______ ______ me ____ in a __________ _____.
Elwood: You _____ _____ it?
Jake: ____. I ______ _____ it.

2) Right or Wrong? Justify with elements from the script.

a) Jake likes the vehicle.
R/W: _____________________________

b) Jake and Elwood have never had a different car.
R/W: _____________________________

c) The vehicle was expensive.
 R/W: _____________________________

3) Why is today special for Jake?

4) What does he blame Elwood  for?

5) What is the effect? □ absurdity   □ humour   □ suspense   □ irony

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire