I. Introduction :
- Type of document : □ interview □ news report □ debate
- It deals with a man who □ is a hero in real life □ pretends to be a superhero
- Nickname (= surnom) of this man : _____________
- Real name of this man : _________________
- His mission is to _______ a bit of ______ to those who ______ it the _______.
II. Details about the man :
1. Name one object this man distributes in the street : ___________
2. He gives these objects to people □ who build homes □ who have no home.
3. Pick out elements to describe his equipement :
- on his face : ________________
- in his bag : ________________________
4. Right or Wrong ? Circle the correct answer and justify with keywords :
- All of the items the man gives to people are donated.
R/W : _______________________________
- For him, charity is necessary.R/W : _______________________________
- He grew up in New York.R/W : _______________________________
- He is Jewish (= juif).R/W : _______________________________
- For him, if you don't look like other people, it's not a problem.R/W : _______________________________
5. Information about the man :
- age range (= tranche d'âge) : ___________
- neighborhood (= quartier) where he lives : _______________
- occupation : co-_________ of Superheroes ____________
- his association takes __________ into their _______ _________.
III. Actions :
1. Right or Wrong ? Circle the correct answer and justify with keywords :
- The man presented in the document works alone.R/W : _______________________________
- He fights aggressions in the streets.R/W : _______________________________
- His actions are perfectly safe.R/W : _______________________________
- His actions have no impact.R/W : _______________________________
2. Complete the man's hopes for the future :
"I would ________ it if everybody _______ some sort of _______ of the ____-______ superheroes or _______ something __________ that __________ them that they ______ the ________ to do __________ and then ________ out and ______ some ________ work in the __________.